HenArchive.Me is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on HenArchive.Me or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
What to do if you want to request removal of certain copyrighted files from the HenArchive website?
Please note that no copyrighted content is hosted or transmitted on this website (or by our server) or pointing to any illegal website. HA only indexs and links to content provided by other sites. All references are copyright to their respective owners. The administrator of this site (HenArchive.Me) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
However, we offer to remove content from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so and will fully comply with by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, https://ouo.io/bc0DpN …). These removal requests are only valid if:
- You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question./
- You provide the exact URLs to the torrents or DDL’s, no complete (sub)categories or search queries./
- You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question./
- You Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”/
- You Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”/
- You send the removal request using a verifiable email address (e.g. address@yourname/yourcompany.com)./
If your request complies with all of these rules, send a email to contact.henarchive.me[at]gmail.com .
Please keep the correspondence polite. We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 3 days (usually 24 hours). Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.